< Back to Full Programme
Healthy Living Made Easy
When & Where
12:00 - 12:35, Tuesday 6th September 2016
Fine Food Live Theatre
A deliciously colourful dish full of wonderful aromatic flavours using only natural goodness. My take on a traditional Thai Vermicelli Slaw Salad topped with rich and delicious baked marinated teriyaki tempeh triangles and topped with the most decadent and creamy spicy satay sauce. A quick and easy dish that will give provided perfect and delicious balance on one plate.
What will you learn?
1. Quick & Simple Cooking for balance & optimal health
2. Vegetarian Cooking
3. Clean Cooking: Creating delicious dishes with only natural seasonal ingredients but full of flavour
4. Learn about how certain foods effect our overall health & wellbeing
5. How to balance flavours the natural way
6. Cooking to aid good strong digestion