< Back to Full Programme
The Signature Series
When & Where
12:00 - 12:35, Sunday 4th September 2016
Speciality Chocolate Live Theatre
Filled bars are becoming more popular within the luxury chocolate market as customers seek a quality choccy-fix ‘on-the-go’. Barry will demonstrate his tropical cake bar, a twist on the ever popular jaffa cake. Using classical techniques he will build the layers paying special attention to balancing the flavours and textures.
What will you learn?
1. How to temper chocolate using the table method
2. How to decorate and line a chocolate mould
3. Pectin set jelly and its different uses within chocolates
4. How to achieve the perfect ganache
5. Using different textures within chocolates