Sunday 3 September 10:00 - 17:30
Monday 4 September 9:30 - 17:00
Tuesday 5 September 9:30 - 17:00
How to find us
Conveniently located in the heart of the Capital, Olympia London is surrounded by a wealth of cultural institutions, parks, bars restaurants and places to stay - book your discounted accommodation here.
Plan your journey
At the show
Speciality & Fine Food Fair provides an unrivalled opportunity for independent retailers, delicatessens, chefs, hoteliers, restaurateurs and importers, distributors & wholesalers to:
- Meet UK and international producers and suppliers of new, artisan food and drink
- Keep up with trends: from the latest menu ideas and flavour advancements to sustainability, health issues, provenance and much more
- Source new and innovative products: from over 850 UK and international suppliers
- Make new contacts and meet old ones: it’s the event for the fine food trade
- Learn from industry professionals in the live visitor attractions
Speciality & Fine Food Fair is an experience for all the senses, giving you the chance to see, taste, smell, touch and hear the delights of the fine food industry.
You can review the Speciality & Fine Food Fair admission policy here.